Skip to main content

Project Selection- Film

Choosing to make a film for this project would be a good choice because it would be cool to create my own film. It gives me another way to express myself and ideas through other peoples actions and emotions. There are many ways to create a film. I have used "I Movie" from Apple products multiple times and from using I Movie I kinda already have a decent idea of creating and editing a film. With making a film comes some draw backs. The director has to create a script for the multiple characters in the film. Through the script and acting of the actor the viewer can see and or have a relation to the actor. The director also has to have access to locations to film on or at. If not having access to location, some of the film aspects may have to be cut or change.

Comments