Skip to main content

Project Selection- Magazine

Choosing to make a magazine for this project might be a good choice. A magazine gives me creativity to talk and or write about my interests. I feel that choosing to produce a magazine would give me more freedom and responsibility to edit how I would like, use various pictures, and write about certain topics that interest me. With creating a magazine there may be some set backs. For me there might be a lack of motivation. I have to have a really good subject and or topic to keep me focused and interested about producing this magazine. For pictures, there needs to be good lighting and or models. The pictures have to pertain to the subject of the article and can't be random. It may be hard to meet deadlines for writing and editing the article. Producer needs to have meetings and or interviews. Scheduling these interviews may be difficult due to work and school. The magazine also needs to contain advertisements to keep the magazine running and intriguing.

Comments