I have chosen two locations for this photo shoot.
Location one: Siesta Key beach.
Siesta Key is a well known beach for it is a popular tourist attraction. This location could provide a great and beautiful background for various action shots. I could take photos at dusk or dawn. The location is public and very open spaced therefore I and the model won't be disrupting people at the beach.
Location two: Sarasota High School.
I have decided to use my very own school. Sarasota High has various locations including the football field, band room, bus loop, etc. These locations are very open giving the photographer more opportunities to capture the perfect shot or action shot of the model.

Scheduling for photos: I have a color guard class first period. During this period we practice and spin. We practice in the band room and sometimes practice outside on the bus loop. I could use this opportunity to capture various photos for my magazine. It is also very convenient to the model/s and I because we are in the class and on the team as well.
Scheduling for photos: I have a color guard class first period. During this period we practice and spin. We practice in the band room and sometimes practice outside on the bus loop. I could use this opportunity to capture various photos for my magazine. It is also very convenient to the model/s and I because we are in the class and on the team as well.
For the beach photos I could schedule a photo shoot on a weekend. I would have to see when the model is available for he/she might have work or plans. I would also have to see what the weather would be like and what events are occurring on that day so that they don’t interfere with photos. Took pictures 12/8/19)
Comments
Post a Comment