For my magazine I have decided to do a sports magazine. The sport would be color guard and marching band. It would be all about marching band and color guard. I would interview our band directors Chuck Alfrey and Christopher Leiper, our guard coaches Staci Alfrey and finally our drum major Josh Krophel and some of the members included in the band and color guard. The magazine would explain all the performances, what work goes into performances, practices, schedule, how school effects the band, and detail about our uniforms, and the coaches/members experiences. I can take pictures of the color guard throwing tosses and or posing with equipment. The girls can talk about different tosses and techniques as well as various equipment. I can take pictures of band members playing or holding their instruments. The band can talk about different notes and the noises and techniques they use to play a certain sound. They can also talk about all the different instruments they include in marching band.



Comments
Post a Comment