Skip to main content

Creative Critical Reflection question 3

Question 3 How did your production skills develop throughout the process? 
- I had a great time working with the camera. I wanted to capture action moments for my magazine so most of the pictures weren't directed they were more candid. But when directed the pictures came out great. The pictures were directed for getting group photos or individual shots. I worked outside and inside. Inside for when the band/guard was performing and outside for rehearsing and preparing. I scheduled or asked to borrow the camera when we had a competition which were usually every Saturday. I originally wanted to take pictures with a beach scenery but that changed when the schools scenery and the competition inside and outdoor scenery gave me more options to capture that perfect shot. Getting pictures were very convenient for me due to being involved in color guard I was available to many opportunities. And since I knew the models they were very comfortable with me taking pictures it was more fun than awkward. 
 

Comments